Lenovo ThinkPad Ultra Dock Type 40A2 SD20A06037 FRU 04W3947 Docking Station USB3
Keys are NOT included and not needed for the dock to work.
AC adapter is not included.
• ThinkPad T440, T440s, T440p, T540p, X240, X250, L450, L540, L440, W541, W540
Making mince-meat out of your workload, the completely re-designed ThinkPad Ultra Dock grows your capability without having grown in size. The ultimate 90W docking solution, the ThinkPad Ultra Dock includes a wide range of video outputs, including HDMI 1.4, and support for multiple external monitors, so you can multi-task like never before. It comes with 3x USB 2.0 ports, one which supports always-on USB charging for mobile devices. Therefore, you can charge your tablet or mobile using the dock without your ThinkPad being present. The dock is equipped with 3x USB 3.0 ports for connecting hard drives and other external storage. This ThinkPad docking station also support 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connection and comes with 2x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x DVI-D, 1x HDMI 1.4 and 1x VGA port. The dock is driver-free but still delivers delivering crystal clear video quality thanks to Lenovo technology. It also features 1 x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port for headphone/speaker/microphone connection.
Features and Benefits:
• 3x USB 2.0, one supports always-on USB charging
• 3x USB 3.0
• 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, supports enterprise manageability
• 2x DisplayPort 1.2*
• 1x DVI-D*
• 1x HDMI 1.4*
• 1x VGA*
• 1x Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port
• Driver-free, perfect video quality
• Security Lock conveniently secures both your notebook and dock to your desk with a single key
• Physical rear alignment for a perfect dock every time
• Smaller desktop footprint vs. Series 3 docking stations
*ThinkPad Ultra dock is capable to support up to 4k2k(3840×2160)@60Hz via either 1 of 2 DP ports, or support dual [email protected] via 2 DP ports. Actual video output on the dock is based on system video performance since the video signal is passing through from system to the Ultra dock. Some of the video ports do have exclusive use and are also dependent on the docked ThinkPad configuration.