The620Guy return policy is designed to help customers feel confident with their purchase while providing excellent support.
The620Guy will accept returns under the following conditions:
- RMA must be requested within 30 working days of receiving order.
- Product must be returned in original packaging and original box and paperwork.
- RMA number must be displayed on return packaging.
- Return freight will be covered by customer.
- 80% refund will be refunded (on product only, not original freight).
System was received in non-working condition
- Contact Tech Support ([email protected]) for quick troubleshooting. Often times, a simple memory reset or plugging in a hard drive cable will do the trick. For those units with more difficult repairs, it might be decided that a replacement unit should be sent.
- The620Guy will cover return freight on a truly DOA unit.
- On any parts sales includes a 30-day parts replacement warranty. There are no returns refund – ONLY replacements on our parts. Credit will be issued in the event replacement parts are not available.
How to return products:
Please include your order number.
2.) Return product to:
1006 S. Hathaway St., Unit H
714.558.7993 – office
– RMA must be clearly displayed on outside of package
– Product must be returned in original packaging with receipt.
Please contact The620Guy directly if you would like additional information regarding our return policies.