Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1800 78521 HP 5188-8538 ATSC/QAM/NTSC/FM PCIe x1 TV Capture Tuner Card
- Watch and record ATSC high definition digital TV or analog cable TV on your PC, in a window or full screen! ATSC HD is the over-the-air high definition TV standard for North America.
- Watch and record ‘clear QAM’ digital TV channels. Clear QAM digital TV channels are TV channels which are broadcast “in the clear” on your cable TV network.
- Two tuners on board: a 125 channel cable ready TV tuner and an ATSC/QAM digital TV tuner.
- Includes Hauppauge’s WinTV v6 application, which allows you to toggle between analog cable TV, QAM and ATSC digital TV channels.
ATSC Digital TV features
- ATSC over-the-air digital TV receiver built-in. Supports all ATSC formats, up to the high definition 1080i format!
- Supports Dolby Digital AC3 audio
- Record ATSC digital TV to your PC’s hard disk using high quality MPEG-2. TV recordings will typically consume 5 GB of disk space per hour for ATSC high definition.
Analog TV features
- Built-in high quality hardware MPEG-2 encoder, so your PC continues to run at full speed while watching, pausing and recording analog cable TV
- 125 channel cable ready TV receiver built-in. With dbx-TV stereo decoder, for great TV sound.
- Composite/S-Video and audio inputs, for cable or satellite set top boxes or VCRs.
Clear QAM digital cable TV features
- If you are using digital cable, which broadcast the local ATSC channels on their cable TV network, you can receive these QAM channels with the new WinTV v6 application.
- Note: not all cable TV networks send clear QAM channels
- Analog Cable TV input
- ATSC / QAM Digital TV input
- FM Radio input
- S-Video / Composite input
- Left / Right Stereo Audio input